SPAMALOT TATTOO TICKET OFFER
How to Enter:
• Entries must contain the following:
- An image of your tattoo with your face visible
(please post an additional close-up image of your tattoo if it is not easily seen in the initial photo).
- What it is you love about Monty Python.
- Newcastle Musical Theatre Company’s FB page. @newcastlemusicaltheatrecompany must be tagged.
• Tattoos must clearly belong to the entrant.
- NMTC reserve the right to ask for additional imagery to validate that the tattoo belongs to the entrant.
• Awarded tickets are limited to two per entrant.
o Tickets are for the following performance of your choice: Tuesday 7.00pm, Wednesday 7.00pm, Thursday 2.00pm & 7pm, Friday 7pm, Saturday 2pm.
• Travel to the venue must be paid for by the entrant.
• Closing date Friday 24 May 2019. Entries submitted before the open date and time and/or after the closing date and time will not be considered.
• No purchase is necessary.
• You do not need to provide any personal details for entry.
• By submitting your image to the competition, you provide us with permission to use it.
• There are no alternatives to the prize, the prize is as stated and is non-transferrable. If due to circumstances beyond the control of NMTC they are unable to provide the stated prizes, NMTC reserve the right in its absolute discretion to substitute the prize for a similar prize of equivalent or greater value.
• All reasonable efforts will be made to notify entrants of their ticket allocation via FB but NMTC are not responsible for entrants that do not claim their tickets.
• Any entry, which does not comply with the rules, may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of NMTC.
This competition is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook, nor is Facebook associated with your contest or does Facebook hold any responsibility to entrants or participants.